1/16/10

Beautiful Treasures

A lovely day of shopping with my two special men left me with inspiration, new ideas, a bounty of treasures, and beautiful photographs to share with you!  Here are some of the pictures from the day.  Enjoy!

Hugs,
Angelia



 Bits and pieces that I found to be quirky and beautiful!




My little "superhero" picking out his favorite bucket to take
home.  He has this thing for containers, I have a thing for
distressed white furniture. I think it is rather beautiful. 
I love a beachy, shabby chic look!  I think the turquoise
 lamps would be great for a beachy inspired room done in
varying shades of white and blues.  Another chair with
possibilities. I sort of love the shabby chic pattern.




 I love the brightly colored dishes.  They would be perfect for
a mexican fiesta on the patio.  Their is something so nostalgic
about antique phones.  The red color brings a smile to my face!
If you have been reading my blog, you know I love turquoise. 
Their was plenty to pick from.  My favorite item of the day were
these old buckets, painted in vibrant reds, lime greens, and
sunflower yellows.  Endless decorating possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails