1/19/10

Boyfriend Blazer is a Friend of Mine



Boyfriend Blazer-Lauren Conrad for Kohls, Grey Rosebud Tee-Jcrew
Jeans-Lucky Brand, Cuff-Vera Wang for Kohls

Black blazers are one of my favorite pieces of clothing.  I especially love the "Boyfriend Blazers" that have been so popular the last few seasons.  They are so versatile as you can pair them with a silk dress or with a tee and jeans.  I love how elegant and polished you look when you put one on over whatever you are wearing.  I finally got around to using a Kohls gift card I was given for Christmas.  I purchased this black blazer which I have already worn twice now to work once with a black pencil skirt and another time with a floral dress.  This afternoon I met some friends after work and I went from day to night just by a quick change from my skirt to jeans.  The Boyfriend Blazer should definitley be a staple in every woman's closet!  Happy Tuesday!  Angelia


Shoes-H&M


I love these shoes.  They add a little edge to an otherwise classic look.  I love the sweetness of the rosebud tee juxtaposed with the edginess of tough girl stilettos.


Bag-Dillards


Flower Ring-Banana Republic






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails