1/12/10

Hair 911



I'm a sucker for any and all beauty products.  Eyeshadows that help you create a flawless smokey eye-I want it!  Face creams that promise miraculous age-fighting performance-I've got to have it!  Mascaras that give you high-impact lashes in a single stroke-It's mine!  The same rings true when it comes to hair products.  If it claims to defrizz, increase shine, or create the impeccable hair of a supermodel, it has most likely taken up residence in my shower caddy.  Sadly, not all hair products are created equal.  I have definitely thrown out my share.  As a native of a sweltering, moist climate, I am always on the look out for a product that will keep my locks smooth and glistening.  I was elated when a friend recently introduced me to a frizz fighting hair product called Moroccan Oil.  The first time I used it, my hair went from frizzy to fabulous.  I noticed instant gloss and shine without that oily build up you get with some products.  Moroccan Oil has found a permanent home on my dresser and in my hair!  I look forward to many good hair days ahead!


1 comment:

  1. Good to know! I read about in Lucky and wasn't too sure.

    www.diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails