1/25/10

Pretty Blooms


Floral Dress-Lauren Conrad for Kohls

An early morning of rainy, dreary weather turned into a beautiful cloud free sunny day.  Spring is not here yet, but I needed a little dose of some pretty blooms.   I put on my floral dress and intercepted those Monday morning blues with a cheery garden print.  The first day of this work week was spent with a smile on my face!  I needed a little cinching of the waistline, so I added a wide belt.  I love using belts to emphasize the waist I wish I had!  A chunky sweater kept me warm when the brisk wind blew through the air.  Spring is just around the corner and I can't wait to wear floral dresses in vibrant colors and flowy skirts and tanks.  For now, I will find a way to incorporate a little bit of sunshine into my outfits!  Hope you found your own way to keep those Monday morning blues at bay.  Just think-only four more days until the weekend!


Sweater-Vintage


A few more pictures of one of my favorite belts that I put on with just about everything.  I love pairing a tough, edgy belt with feminine dresses.  Something about this contrast seems right to me.  In the first photo, I paired it with a simple black mini dress and in the second photo,  (which I had a little fun with) I paired it with a sweater dress.


Belt-H&M



1 comment:

  1. great print & cut on you! xx

    stylesubstanceandsutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails