1/18/10

Scarf Style


Scarf-Old Navy

I know scarves have been around the last few seasons, but I hope this trend is here to stay.  Just like black pencil skirts, white button down shirts, and the little black dress, the scarf should find itself on the top 10 classic must haves that never go out of style.  I love the effortlessness of tossing on a scarf as I am running out the door attired in a basic tee and shorts.  My outfit  goes from grubby to glam in an instant.  A scarf can make you casually chic in a tee and cargos or effortlessly elegant in a pencil skirt and blouse.  I love collecting these decorative long pieces of cloth.  Here are a few of my favorites right now as well as a few of my favorite scarf wearing celebs!  What is your favorite way to wear a scarf?  I would love any tips for how to tie a scarf around your neck.  I am forever trying to get it right!  Heres to staying stylish in your scarf!

Angelia






Lauren Conrad always looks chic!


I love this picture of Rachel McAdams and love the scarf.




1 comment:

  1. Love scarves and love your blog! Here's a tip I learned just yesterday (and subsequently blogged about, obviously!): http://www.chic-critique.com/2010/01/a-new-twist-on-tying-your-winter-scarf.html

    - Sandhya
    livewide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails