1/7/10

Smile It's Contagious!


Ten Things That make Me Smile-


An ice cold frothy milkshake shared with someone you love.


Needs no explanation!


A chunky pair of boots in tan,  paired with a a whispy white frock.

 
When my sweet husband brings me flowers.


Making handmade flowers to embellish
something old to make it new again!


Girly Jcrew shirts.



Baby Feet-Need I Say More?



Roses, Roses, Roses!



Cupcakes to pretty to eat, or better yet-CUPCAKE KABOBS!!!!



A tender kiss at the very top of a ferris wheel!

If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine!
(Author Unknown)
I hope that some of the things that make me smile can bring a smile to you too!  Enjoy each and every day with a smile on your face.  It truly is contagious so pass it on!!!!

Hugs,
Angelia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails