1/16/10

This Old Chair





We are off to the Renningers Antiques and Collectors Extravaganza and Flea Market in Mount Dora.  My sweetheart, my little "superhero", and I are on the search for the many treasures that fill the collector's booths.  Antique and Flea Market browsing is probably hands down my most favorite form of shopping.  I love a bargain and I love to find something old and alter it into something new again!  This is a chair I purchased for $25.00 a few years ago at a garage sale in Mount Dora.  In its original condition, it was an unsightly shade of pea green and came with its very own tattered, deflated cushion.  I had it restuffed and recovered in this cottagy green and yellow fabric.  I love how beautiful it turned out!  I can't wait to see what is in store for us today!  Happy Saturday!

Hugs,
Angelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails