1/22/10

Weekend Style



When the weekend arrives, I am ready to trade in my pencil skirts for jeans, my blazers for fun trendy jackets, and my black pumps for a dressier shoe.  I think a jacket can take your weekend wardrobe up a notch on the fashion scale-or at least make it look as though you tried!  No mom jeans, frumpy sweatpants, or oversized shirts for me!  I am ready to kick off the weekend in style with my two favorite boys in tow!  For weekend style advice, check out this link for  " What To Wear For The Weekend" slideshow from Marie Claire.

Have a Joyous Weekend!
Angelia





Shoes-BCBG-Dillards, Jeans-Lucky  Brand, Jacket-Forever 21


2 comments:

  1. very cute weekend wear!
    sometimes getting dressed for the farmes market is most fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfit for the weekend! You look ready for anything!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails