2/22/10

Antiquing Saturday



One of my favorite ways to spend a Saturday is shopping the countless booths filled with many treasures at flea markets or antique shows.  This past Saturday, with Glam Girl and my little superhero in tow, we headed here.  We poked, probed, and prodded through many of the tents set up by dealers from all over.  We were drawn to anything turquoise, anything distressed and white, or anything inspired by the sea.  One dealer, (Reclaimed Designs) specializing in sea fan shadow boxes, really caught our attention.  They make beautiful pieces of art mostly made with reclaimed wood.  You can find more information about this talented family here.  We had a wonderful day and took home a few great finds!  Here are some of my favorite pictures from our day.  Happy Monday, Angelia

Glam Girl, like a magnet, pulled in by turquoise.

A tent's dressing room proved to be a backdrop for one of my favorite pictures. 
Notice in the mirror, Glam Girl walking by at just the right time.









This is just a small sample of the many beautiful pieces from Reclaimed Designs.


I purchased this bowl.  It has many uses as shown below. 
Not sure where I will put it.





This table was my great find!  I could not resist the distressed white paint
and the $65.00 price!  I think it looks great in my living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails