2/8/10

Dexter's


Shirt Dress and Gold Bangle-Forever21, Yellow SilK Ruffle Tank-Jcrew,
Cropped Jacket and Neclace-Vintage, Shoes-Jessica Simpson 
Owl Earrings-Thrift Store, Clutch-Banana Republic

An uneventful Monday at work turned into an unexpected, yet welcomed afternoon spent with my best friend and husband.  We took a walk around the quaint shops and unique little eateries at Colonial Town Park in Heathrow.  It did not take long for us to park ourselves at an outdoor table at one of our favorite restaurants.  Dexter's, known best as a wine and cheese bar, has evolved over the years into a fantastic full service restaurant with a very unique and tasty menu of mouthwatering items to choose from.  I could not resist my usual, "Peter's Mahi and Sun Dried Cranberry Salad" and I had to try a new specialty drink on the menu called "The Dirty Dexter".  YUMMO!   I love cheese and I love olives, so the simple fact that this drink is served with cheese stuffed olives was all it took to find myself sipping this interesting Dirty Martini.  You can find more information about Dexter's here.  Not a bad day for a Monday!  Enjoy the rest of your workweek!  Angelia











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails