2/11/10

Rain Rain Go Away!


Items in this set:
ALTITUDE, 120 GBP

For some reason I know odd quirky bits of information.  For instance, yesterday was Umbrella Day.  It must be the teacher in me that I actually know this!  I won't bore you with the history of umbrellas which, if your interested can be found here, but I will share some very interesting and cute umbrellas I came across while perusing the web as I am in need of a new one.  I also came across a cool iphone app now available and it is quoted as "the simplest weather report ever!"  You can download this app here.  If you do not have an iphone, you can visit umbrella today.com where you can input your zip code to find out if you will need an umbrella today.  Here is to staying stylish and dry in the rain!!  Angelia










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails