3/23/10

Black and White

Skirt-Eight Sixty, Ruffled Shirt-Jcrew, Black Clutch-Jcrew, Gianni Bini Shoes

I usually like to throw in a pop of color into my daily wardrobe, but there is something so crisp and elegant about black and white.  I recently spotted this black skirt (by eight sixty) with the tag still on it when I dropped off some items at a consignment shop nearby.  I could not resist the girly shape embellished with a mirrored metal band around the waist.  It gave the skirt a little edge, which I found more interesting than your basic black skirt.  I liked this sweet ruffled shirt juxtaposed against the heavy metal around the waist.  I will enjoy wearing this skirt dressed up with a pretty blouse and heels or dressed down with a tee and flats.  Jcrew's Frances Ruffled Tuxedo Shirt is similiar to the one that I am wearing and Dillards actually sells this brand and has this eight sixty skirt available and on sale.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails