3/22/10

Pretty Polish


I always tend to go for some sort of variation of red polish when painting my nails.  I am thinking it is time to move out of my comfort zone and try some of the pretty shades that I am seeing popping up all over in the department stores and magazines.  I have fallen in love with polish in shades of minty greens, peacock blues, turquoise, lilacs, and peaches. 

You can find a few of the colors hereherehere and here that I  am going to try this spring. 

What is your go to shade of polish?  Happy Monday! 







1 comment:

  1. Cajun Shrimp and La Paz-atively Hot! from OPI are my favorite coral and pink. Cajun Shrimp looks great with tan feet. Whatever color you choose, paint your toenails! It's such a simple way to look pulled together and polished (no pun intended).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails