4/23/10

A Chic Boutique


I love it when I come across a chic little boutique that offers a unique shopping experience that can't be found in your local mall.  I have always been drawn to items of clothing that have that little something extra special about it.  (Think - Jcrew)  Instead of a plain tshirt for example, I like a little ruffle here, an embroidered flower there, a blousy gathered sleeve, you get the picture.
Enter-Sophie and Trey, a great little boutique I recently discovered has made my shopping experience a lot more fun.  Owned by two sisters, Kristin and Ryan, the boutique offers a mix of elegant, trendy, casual, and vintage pieces of clothing with a very California vibe.  The owners handpick each item of clothing for its unique quality and only offer a limited number in each size.  When the piece is gone, it is gone.  I like leaving the store feeling as though I will have a one of a kind item that will not be seen around town on everyone else.    
When you walk through the front door, you feel as though you have walked into a celebrity's closet.  The walls are lined with skirts, dresses, blouses, pants, and jackets on each side of the store, a vintage looking chandelier hangs from the center of the ceiling, and vintage furniture is scattered about.  The prices are very affordable and I never leave empty handed.  You will be able to purchase items online very soon.  Definitely worth checking out!

I recently purchased this blousy white top with billowy sleeves.  Crisp and airy I love it with jeans.  I will be wearing this all weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails