5/24/10

Backyard Pool Party

What do
luau inspired decorations
+
too many inflatables to count
great food
+
fun in the sun
 =
BACKYARD POOL PARTY!!!! 

Which is just what we did this past weekend!  No beach-no problem, we turned our backyard into our own little island paradise with a few inexpensive and easy supplies.  My little superhero chose all of the decorations and loads of inflatables including a beach ball and ride on seal for him, a pink floating seat for mom, and a family sized pool for everyone.  I am so glad I listened to my husband and purchased the electric pump!  We enjoyed 2 sun filled days of great food and outdoor fun!  My little one was asleep before 7:00 pm both nights!  If you want to throw your own backyard pool party, island style,  Pottery Barn Kids has everything you need and so cute!!!!  I am loving the surf table, the surf beach shack, and the whale pool!  Summer is just around the corner!!  Angelia













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails