5/18/10

Beach Party


1.  Tropical Print Maxi Dress, Hoss Intropia, $470.00
2.  Valentino gold-tone brass coral cuff, net-a-porter.com, $425.00
3.  philosophy Beach Girl Set, Sephora, $28.00
4.  LA Colors Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow, cherryculture, $1.99
5.  Tara Matthews Bead Embellished Bikini, net-a-porter, $350.00
6.  Shell Ring, vivre, $320.00
7.  Bleach Wash Cotton Tote, Marc By Marc Jacobs, $240.00
8.  Wilma Leather Sandals, net-a-porter.com, $215.00 
A short trip to the beach last weekend with my little superhero got me longing for a summer getaway on a beautiful beach filled with surf and sand during the day and parties on the beach by night!  Bonfires, seafood, fruity frozen drinks, and my favorite beachy tunes are a must!  I love my Beach Party picks above.  Here are a few pics from my little superhero's beach party!  Angelia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails