Is there really anything better than turquoise and white? Well maybe I could think of a few things, but I love how my turquoise pillow turned out and my pretty pop of color against my white bedding. My inner Martha showed herself recently and I found myself stenciling and spraying resulting in a pretty new pillow. All you need is a pillow cover, (which you can make yourself in 10 easy steps as shown at Cottage Magpie or buy one already made from ikea), a pillow form or old toss pillow, fabric spray paint, a stencil of your choice (I love Stencil 101 by Ed Roth and this Free Stencil Pattern Site), old rags, and a piece of cardboard.
For my pillow I followed these steps:
1. I just layed out my stencil first to measure where I wanted it positioned.
2. I place my cardboard inside my pillow cover so the paint would not bleed through the fabric.
3. I repositioned my stencil.
4. I layed old rags on the outer 4 sides of my fabirc so my spray would not splatter.
5. I sprayed a light coat and waited 5 minutes before spraying a second time.
6. I lifted off the stencil and let my pillow cover dry for about 4 hours.