6/29/10

Never SHORT On Style

Shirt, Shorts, Jewelry-Jcrew, Belt-H&M, Purse-Vintage, Shoes-Jessica Simpson

I am always looking for a way to look a little more polished in a pair of shorts.  I was excited when I found this pair from Jcrew last summer.  The tailored cut, cuffs at the legs, and subtle gold dots give them a little something extra.  And even though I have been wearing nothing but bathing suits and cover ups for the past 5 days during our beach vacation, I did have the opportunity to wash off the sand and sunscreen and dress up for a dinner out.  I am loving the dressier shorts I am seeing this season and will definitely be adding this silky pair in the prettiest shade of blue, and this swingy style to my summer wardrobe.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails