6/9/10

What I Want Wednesday


I am addicted to magazines.  You name it, every topic from cooking to fashion, to home dec, and everything in between.  I am constantly coming across beautiful things and I find myself putting little sticky notes all throughout the pages.  So here are a few things I have come across during my latest reading frenzy!  I thought a perfect title of "What I Want Wednesday" would be a first of many Wednesday posts to come!  Enjoy!  Angelia


Items in this set can be purchased at the links below:
Ceramic Bowls Pearl River Set of 5 $36.50
Scarf Print Trivet Anthropologie $14.00
Hand Woven Pouch Grain Design $38.00
Suede Chunky Platforms Aldo Shoes $100.00
Ruffle Hem Skirt TOPSHOP
Bamboo Bangles Tina Tang $275.00 for 3
To The Beach High-Light Powder MAC Cosmetics $26.00
Tai Tassel Necklace vionnet boutique $75.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails