7/12/10

A Superhero Weekend


My weekend started with a peaceful hour of writing at my desk, which quickly turned into two fast paced days of everything superhero.  As soon as my little one woke up, I was off and running! 
  
Unfortunately, we had to spend much of our time indoors due to a rainy forecast and as you can see I had a supporting role in my very own comic book!  We did manage to organize the toy room using some of these tips, but I was mostly immersed in the Power Rangers, Batman, Fantastic Four, and Spiderman

I just wish I had my own super power! The ability to clone myself would be very helpful for a weekend of indoor activities with a very creative and imaginative four year old!  If you could have any super power what would it be?  Email me or leave a comment!  Happy Monday!  Super Mom signing off!  
 
The artwork above the bed and the pillow were fun to make for my son's room!  I will post on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails