7/22/10

Change Is Good!

As you can see (for those of you who have been here before) I have made some changes to my blog.  If this is your first time here, your in for a treat-keep reading!  

I have spent my day beautifying my little nest in blogosphere!  I recently came across this absolutely awesome blog that is written and put together by a very creative and giving mommy of 3.  I have not personally met Megan, but if  I ever do, I would give her a big hug and a big thank you for making it so easy to add your own personal touch to your blog. 

She is the creative genius behind shabbyblogs.com and everything is free!  She makes it very easy for anyone to add that little something extra to your place in cyberspace.  Her blog includes tutorials and videos to help you along the way and there is a large selection of backgrounds, headers, buttons, and much more, all yours for the taking! 

It's girly and pretty with a shabby chic style.  It would make Rachel Ashwell proud!!  She gives each background fun names like "Southern Girl" and "Ridiculously Fabulous".  She is continuously coming up with new things to give away, as well as tips for working with blog templates. 

This blog has taken up residence at the top of my favorites list!  If you like that shabby chic style, this site is definitely for you and even if it is not your cup of tea, you would definitely learn a lot by checking it out!  I have included just a small sampling of some of the backgrounds available below!  Happy Decorating! 


Anthropology


Penelope


Poet and Painter


Good Like That


Southern Girl


Ridiculously Fabulous

 

New Moon


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Im lovin your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think I am a total idiot, but that seriously just made me tear up. You are so stinkin SWEET! Seriously. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails