7/15/10

Cutest Little Cupcakes

by Angelia
I think these are the cutest cupcakes I have ever made!  I came across this recipe recently when searching for some rainy day fun for my little one.  We spent the afternoon making this little cupcake farm.  I am usually pretty good at following recipes, but my end result does not always look as pretty as the pictures in the magazines or online.   These exceeded my expectations.  They were very easy to make and I think they look pretty close to the pictures on the site showing the instructions.  I did have to improvise my cookies and some of my candies, but I think they would make Old McDonald smile!  They are almost too cute to eat, but I am sure I will find a way! 

1 comment:

  1. what a lucky boy! wish i could cook...
    please check my blog at
    http://byebyesoccermom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails