7/26/10

Make Me Laugh Monday and Weekend Bits

Happy Monday!  Here is a peek of our weekend filled with the park, a walk on the river, pizza, and lots of hugs and kisses from my little superhero!  I hope your weekend was spent doing something fun with someone you love!

Along with the usual bits of my weekend, I thought it would be fun to start a new weekly feature to get you through the Monday Blues by keeping you in side-splitting laughter.  All you have to do is get ready to laugh and share something that will keep our frowns upside down!!!  

If it's your first time linking up, here is what you will do:

1.  Share a post on whatever you want, but make sure it will make us laugh!

2.  It can be a picture, video,  joke, something you came across on the Internet, or a funny thing  happened when we......story.

3.  PLEASE keep it family friendly!  Explicit sites or posts will be removed!

4.  Add a link below to a specific blog post/not your main blog address.

5.  No pressure to follow anyone just leave me a comment on the post(include url) you thought was the funniest!  I will feature the post that was most commented on next Monday!
It would be nice to let that person know that they made you laugh!  You know how it feels when we get positive comments!!

6.  Whenever you feel stressed or upset throughout the week, think back about that funny post that made you laugh! 

Here is my funny for the week!  It is my son wearing my high heels, dancing the jiggiest jig I have ever seen!  This makes me laugh every time I watch it!  I hope it will bring a smile to your face as well!  Have a great week!












1 comment:

  1. oh, how funny! you have to save this video for his wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails