7/16/10

Turn Your Photos Into Art



You will usually never find me without a camera in my hand!  I take pictures of everything.  Yes, I am one of those annoying moms who, when asked to see a picture of her son, will show you 25. 
Taking photographs has become like a canvas to me and instead of a paintbrush my media consist of editing tools.  I love taking a basic picture and turning it into something artistic.  I find inspiration in just about anything including landscapes, architecture, food, and especially my son!  I love to enlarge my photos and display them on my walls so that I am surrounded by beautiful memories! 
I recently came across a company that will take your photos and turn them into an enlarged canvas.  Canvas People allows you to upload a photo, pick your size, and you can even play around with some effects to put your own creative touch on your image.  That's it, they do the rest.  You end up with a beautifully gallery wrapped image that you can hang on your wall.  The best part is that their prices are awesome.  They have a deal right now for $25.00 off and free shipping. 
I can't wait to try them out this weekend with some of my images below.  I know I am not going to be able to pick just one!  Which ones do you like?  I would love your feedback!  Happy Weekend!






























4 comments:

  1. wow! very beautiful collocation of your images.These images look likes printing..but all images cool..

    Thanks
    Renaissance Festivals

    ReplyDelete
  2. very talented. love what you do with your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fun thing to do with your pictures! That would be hard to choose just one. They're all terrific. I think I loved the "never stand between a girl and her shoes" one the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails