7/7/10

What I Want Wednesday-Fall 2010 Fashion Previews

by Angelia
Photo: From Jcrew on stylelist.com

I love the sneak peeks of fall's 2010 fashion previews from Jcrew, Banana Republic, and Ann Taylor. 

I love the chunky cardigans and oversized cable knits interestingly layered from Banana Republic. 

Jcrew's Creative Director, Jenna Lyons, never disappoints with the "Grandma Chic" inspired looks accessorized with a little girl scout influence.  I love her explanation in a recent interview about the collection- her inspiration for the accessories was that girls earn brooches instead of badges.  Sooooo creative!  I can see many vintage brooches making there way out of my jewelry box and onto my jackets this fall. 

Ann Taylor has gorgeous accessories with enough sparkle to go from day to evening by just adding a few pieces to your workday wear.  Just in time for holiday festivities.

I feel as though a few of these items will somehow find a way into my closet this fall!

Photo: From Ann Taylor on stylelist.com

Photo: From Ann Taylor on stylelist.com

Photo: From Banana Republic on stylelist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails