7/8/10

A Wish, A Purple Bike, and LOVE

by Angelia
Skirt-Crafty Couture Dillards, Top-Michael Kohrs, Bag-Kate Landry Dillards,
Shoes-Steve Madden, Cuff and Earrings-Thrift Store
My parents came for a visit yesterday.  So along with my little superhero, one of his favorite cousins, and my sweet husband we had some weekday fun bringing out the inner child in all of us! 

I am always at a loss for what to wear to an outing like this.  I am always conflicted between being stylish and dressing for a possible chase that may get underway if my 4 year old decides he wants to exert his independence.  

I can almost always be found in a pair of heels or wedges, but a day spent at a local play place filled with bouncy houses, carnival rides, and arcade games definitely calls for a pair of flats, a tee, and a pair of shorts. 

Since I had several extra helpers on hand for this impromptu excursion, I thought my chances of having to take off in a sprint were pretty low so I chose this summery floral skirt instead and a top that was loose enough to move in but a step up from your basic tee.  I added a few cute accessories including a sleek gold cuff and a lemon colored clutch for an extra pop of color.

My husband and I made a hasty escape for some quiet time while the rest of the family were on the carousel.  See the pics below for a glimpse of our flirty fun.  He played photographer and I was just my crazy, quirky self!  I can never resist a fountain where you can throw in a penny and make a wish, or a vintage looking bicycle in the prettiest shade of purple, and how can you keep your hands off of a wall that says LOVE!  

I will never tell what I wished for!!!!!!


I want a purple bike!

I love LOVE!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Love your skirt! :)

    http://astyleinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails