Skirt-BCBG, Top-Michael Kors, Shoes-Nicole Miller
My last weekend of my summer break proved to be a very relaxing one. The theme could be called Getting Back To Nature as we spent a lot of time outdoors including taking a nature walk and searching for seashells along the shore. It was just what I needed to reflect on the summer and to set some goals for the upcoming year! I hope you had a very peaceful weekend and don't forget to link up something funny this week for Make Me Laugh Monday! I need to shake those going back to work blues!!!
MAKE ME LAUGH MONDAY
I thought it would be fun to start a new weekly feature to get you through the Monday Blues by keeping you in side-splitting laughter. All you have to do is get ready to laugh and share something that will keep our frowns upside down!!!
Thank You Marie from The Things We Find Inside for linking up last week and posting 3 very funny videos! I especially enjoyed the Ellen Prank! Check out her post from last week for several great laughs!
If it's your first time linking up, here is what you will do:
1. Share a post on whatever you want, but make sure it will make us laugh!
2. It can be a picture, video, joke, something you came across on the Internet, or a funny thing happened when we......story. It does not have to be from today's post, but any post throughout the week can be linked up. You just have to come back here and link up at the bottom of my post from today. The Linky will be open through Saturday!
3. PLEASE keep it family friendly! Explicit sites or posts will be removed!
4. Add a link below where it says - You are next, Click here to enter-Just be sure you are adding a link to a specific blog post/not your main blog address.
5. No pressure to follow anyone just please leave ME a comment at the bottom of my Make Me Laugh Monday post and tell me which post you thought was the funniest! You will be able to see every post that was linked over the week, by clicking on the thumbnails that will appear at the bottom as they are linked in. I will feature the post that was most commented on next Monday!
6. Whenever you feel stressed or upset throughout the week, think back about that funny post that made you laugh!
7. This is also a blog hop (See below where it says-What is a blog hop?-click there for more info and then where it says get the code-be sure to click there so you can copy and paste it at the end of your post!
Here is my entry for Make Me Laugh Monday. I hope it brings as much laughter to you as it did to our family!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!