8/21/10

Dear Weekend





Dear Weekend,

Thank you so very much for getting here at last!  I have been waiting for you all week!  My first week back to work resulted in long hours, more meetings than I can count on 2 hands, and paperwork, paperwork, paperwork.  I hope I will be able to enjoy you in between catching up on laundry, a few missed ZZZZZZZZZ's, and a little work brought home to complete!  Would you please try to get here sooner next week?  I miss you so much when you are gone!  

I Love You Weekend!









5 comments:

  1. Your' blog is so cute! Found you on New Friend Friday! from the Girl Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Found you on Friendly Friday Follow, on Saturday. Following from EcoModern Mom.

    Stacey @ www.ecomodernmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm following you back!

    Sarah
    http://thelittlehedgehog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the blog. Made me want to stretch out on my lawn chair and take a little snooze! Nothing like the sound and smell of the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome.. I commented back on my page :) Ty for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails