8/5/10

My First Award

Thank you to Raven from Pacifiers, Pumps, The World  for my very first award!  She has a lovely blog full of well written and inspiring posts!  I love her weekly writing assignments!  Check her out when you can!
“The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.” (Copy and Paste to share!)

Of course, awards come with rules…


1. Put the award on your blog and/or within your post.

2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers.


3. Link to the nominees within your post.


4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.


5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award


I'm going to be giving this award out 2 at a time until I get to 12. Here are my first 2  in no particular order.

1.  Silly Little Sparrow

2.  ABC's Of My Life

Stay Tuned for the next 2 inspirational blogs that bring a little sunshine into my day each week!

1 comment:

  1. I do not even know how to say thank you properly -- I've been thinking of the best way I can possibly say thank you, and I am still unclear. You are amazing and truly made me so happy! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am so happy that I can help you achieve a goal as well, that is amazing. When I first started my blog, I never thought it would get anywhere, and look at me now, I've seen that I can do anything I put my mind to - and so can you! Thank you again! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails