8/3/10

There's No Place Like Home

video

My favorite pair of shoes walked out right from under me a few months ago!  I am so glad they found their way back home!

I was recently elated, when I was cleaning out my garage and came across a pair of red shoes that I thought were lost, never to be found again.  I purchased them about a year ago at a consignment shop that I actually consign with. 

I saw them and immediately fell in love!  My first thought was of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz as I tried them on.  I had a little banter going on in my head that went something like this- "There is no place like home."  "There is no place like home."  "And your new home will be on my feet!" 

Every time I put them on, I secretly clicked my heels together three times before walking out the door!  I found them stashed in a bin of shoes ready for my next trip to the consignment shop.  I am still not sure how they got there, but I am delirious that I found them!  Of course, I had to wear them the very next day and thought they would be a perfect complement to this black and white floral skirt.

I featured them in their own little photo shoot and video just in case they get lost again!  There really is no place like home!!  I would love to hear what would get their own feature from your closet!!

Shirt, Bag, Shoes-Vintage, Skirt-Anthropologie

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you found your shoes! Anthropologie is one of my favorite stores!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails