8/11/10

What I Want Wednesday-Isabel Marant's Fall Collection

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
I recently came across this fashion designer, Isabel Marant, in my September edition of Lucky. I loved the one outfit that got a little snippet in the lower right corner of page 28. (if you happen to get the magazine)

I wanted to know a little more about her and after some Internet surfing, I fell in love with her entire fall collection.  It has the Parisian Chic look that she is known for, but I love the 1950's vibe her pieces have for fall. 

I love the skinny capris, pointy toe flats and pumps, scarfs, and tops.  It reminded me of the Pink Ladies from the movie Grease, without all of the pink.  The models even wore their hair in high pony tails, but the style was very modern with the longer swingy earrings!


For more about Isabel Marant, heist has some good info on her background, purchasing, and pricing!


This collection is on the top of my What I Want Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails