9/28/10

Mad For Plaid & A Little Lace

Plaid Shirt-H&M, Belt and Shoes-Vintage, Skirt-Urban Outfitters, Bag-BIG BUDDHA-Dillards

Living in the South makes for a difficult transition from summer to fall, but every year I still make an attempt to pull out a few fall pieces-even if the mercury has not dipped below 80 degrees.  This year is no different in the "I can't wait for cooler weather department!"  I have been wanting to try the boyfriend plaid shirt trend (as mentioned HERE) since I saw it in my current Jcrew magazine I just got in the mail.  Their version is paired with pencil skirts, but I though it looked just as good with a lacey A-line skirt that I was in the mood to dress down.  I loved the look but it did not last long.  About an hour into my day, I quickly changed into a tank top and pair of shorts!  Fall can't get here soon enough!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails