11/22/10

Singlehood VS Mommyhood

This past weekend we did a little pre-Black Friday shopping and scored quite a few bargains.  I had to steer clear of many things that caught my eye and focus on my little superhero.  SIGH!  I wouldn't trade it for anything, but Christmas shopping for your little one reminds you of the life altering leap from singlehood to mommyhood!  Here are a few pictures of "what I want, but can't have" and "what I got or will be on the hunt for on Black Friday!"  Happy Monday!



I want my dream house, but I got the LEGO City House!



I want a Kindle, but I got the Leapfrog Tag!

Kindle, $139
Leapfrog Tag Reading System, $31.35


I want these fabulous pumps, but I got Spiderman sneakers.

Spiderman Fashion Sneakers, $16.99
Vince Camuto "Mistys" Pump, $118.00


I want a cruise around the world, but I got the Tag World Map.

Tag World Map, $19.99
Royal Caribbean International


I want a luxury robe to wear when I use a gift card to a luxury spa, but I got Super Mario Pajamas.

Luxury Robe and Spa Gift Set, $150.00
Mario Pajamas, $19.99


I want a Cadillac Escalade, but will be on the hunt for this mini version for my little one.

2010 Cadillac Escalade, Starting at 62,000
Cadillac Escalade-Riding Toy, $329.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails