2/3/11

MEAN



As a teacher of fourth graders, I run into the occasional bully.  Building a community where there is kindness and respect for each other and their differences is always at the top of my daily routine.  This Taylor Swift song has been a perfect tool for showing my kids how to respond to being bullied as well as making the few bullies think twice before they try to bring someone down. So now it has become sort of our theme song and I have actually seen my students showing more respect and kindness to one another! I love it and I can't stop listening to it!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Angelia,
    I admit it's been awhile since I've been on your blog. What a great inspiration you are to your students!
    I have just posted a rose gold DIY and remembered your fabulous project from last year. I have a link to that in my post.
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its my very good experience! so much nice website and many useful links are here. I got too much information from here thanks buddy you just keep it up i really like it.
    web design | website design | web designing | seo consultant | web design company

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so nice to see this good information in your post, I was looking the same which you post on blog Tera Account, thanks now I have the thing which I was looking for, regards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails