2/22/11

What I Want Wednesday-White & Airy












Nothing gets me in the mood for spring than the quintessential white dress.  Whether it has a conservative "Ladies who Lunch " vibe or an easy breezy strapless bandeau top, I love breaking out my favorite white dress or shopping for a new one.  I love that girly feeling you get when you slip one on, but I also like to mix it up a bit with black blazers and edgy boots.  Either way, this fashon piece makes spring one of my favorite seasons to dress for.  Here are a few that I would love to "spring" for!

1.  Ladies Who Lunch, Modcloth, $48
2.  Sheer Sleeve Shift, TOPSHOP, $100
3.  Bow Embelllished, net-a-porter, $2600
4.  Pleated Bandeau, COAST, $275
5.  Wednesday Dress, Vivienne Westwood, $607


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails