Nothing gets me in the mood for spring than the quintessential white dress. Whether it has a conservative "Ladies who Lunch " vibe or an easy breezy strapless bandeau top, I love breaking out my favorite white dress or shopping for a new one. I love that girly feeling you get when you slip one on, but I also like to mix it up a bit with black blazers and edgy boots. Either way, this fashon piece makes spring one of my favorite seasons to dress for. Here are a few that I would love to "spring" for!
1. Ladies Who Lunch, Modcloth, $48
2. Sheer Sleeve Shift, TOPSHOP, $100
3. Bow Embelllished, net-a-porter, $2600
4. Pleated Bandeau, COAST, $275
5. Wednesday Dress, Vivienne Westwood, $607