10/1/11

AAAHHHH Weekend AAAHHHH Fall



I came across this fun video doing a little web surfing this week.  I love seeing all of the fashion over the years and the music and dancing really get you in the mood for the weekend! 

We are planning on enjoying the beautiful fall weather by taking a trip to Stanley Pond Farm to enjoy a hayride and pumpkin patch.  I hope to find just the right pumpkins to make these adorable owls to add to  my fall decorations.

And it just would not feel like a fall weekend without a little crafting and baking.  I want to try making this black paper wreath and these yummy leaf shape ginger crisps.  Wanting in on the action too, my little superhero is making these cute little bat o' lanterns.

How are you spending your weekend?  Hope it is a great one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails