10/9/11

Pumpkin Patch










Every year in October, I long for a real pumpkin farm to take my little superhero.  I remember visiting Martha's Vineyard years ago in the fall.  We took a hayride out to a large field to pick our own pumpkins. 

This past weekend, we made the best of what our area of the country has to offer and still had a great time.  The air was not as crisp and the leaves were still green, but we did manage to find the perfect pumpkin to carve this year. 

In my search for a pumpkin patch in our area, I came across the beautiful photos posted below that remind me of the pumpkin patch I visited in Martha's Vineyard.
 
Here are some pumpkin patches, farms, and festivals in Florida:
Hunsader Farms
Long and Scott Farms
Holland Farms
The Little Farm
Pumpkin Patch at Lake Regional Park
Uncle Donald's Farm
Magnolia Farms
Stanley Pond Farm

{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}



2 comments:

  1. Great site. I wanted to follow bit the option isn't coming up. Pls check out mine if you get a min x www.knightseclectic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind silly me it hadn't loaded yet x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails